The School Museum and Old Boys' Building
The School Museum is located in the 1924 building "The Old Chem Lab" (more recently, the Cadet Q Store). The refurbishment of this building and the construction of the adjacent archival storage facility was financed by the Toowoomba Grammar School Old Boys' Association. Collectively known as the Old Boys' Building, it was officially opened by the Headmaster and President of the Old Boys' Association on 31 May 2009.
The School Museum with its historic artefacts on display is an outstanding resource. The preservation and display of the historical documents of the School and its memorabilia have been in accordance with advice from specialist personnel from the Queensland Museum. As such, the display and collection is of State significance.
The School Museum is open to the general public on Mondays and Wednesdays from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Guests are advised to telephone the School in advance of their visit.
Research link (password protected). For further information please contact the School on 07 4687 2579.