How to Enrol
For an Overseas Enrolment Package, please contact the Enrolment Office at email@example.com
Application for Enrolment
Toowoomba Grammar School will consider enrolment applications from students wishing to apply for a Student Visa, subject to compliance with minimum requirements and conditions set by the School, and with legislative requirements of the State of Queensland and the Commonwealth of Australia, including any requirements to undertake extra tuition to learn English to meet the English language proficiency standard needed to enter mainstream classes.
Application for enrolment must be made on an Application for Enrolment form and must be thoroughly completed, and be accompanied by the following documents to support the application:
- Copies of Student Report Cards from the previous 12 months of study, including a copy of the student’s latest Report Card. A completed Reference Form from the student’s current or most recent school Principal is required if the student’s Report Cards do not record student behaviour or commitment to studies;
- A completed Subject Choices Form if appropriate;
- Appropriate proof of identity and age;
- Written evidence of proficiency in English as a second language;
- Photocopy or scanned copy of passport page with name, photo identification, passport number and expiry date;
- A non-refundable enrolment Application Fee; and
- Application for Course Credit if applicable.
An Application for Enrolment can only be processed when all of the above are received by the Director of Enrolments.
Applications from overseas students are processed according to established policy and procedures, and are dealt with on their merits.
A student may be offered enrolment for a specific time in the future which may be conditional on the satisfactory completion of an ELICOS program. Overseas students will only be offered a place at Toowoomba Grammar School if they provide evidence of English proficiency to specific levels (refer Overseas Student Policy).
Offer of a Place
Successful applicants will be forwarded a Letter of Offer and Written Agreement which will include a tax invoice outlining all tuition and non-tuition fees, the course duration, refund policies etc. including Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). Overseas students must ensure their overseas student health cover (OSHC) is for the length of their visa.
Confirmation of Enrolment
Once the School receives the completed Confirmation of Enrolment Form and Written Agreement, and the fees have been paid in accordance with the tax invoice, Toowoomba Grammar School will issue a Confirmation of Enrolment for the student’s visa application (which is a separate document to Toowoomba Grammar School’s Confirmation of Enrolment Form). A student Welfare Letter will also be provided for students under 18 years of age who will be boarding at Toowoomba Grammar School.
CRICOS Courses Offered
Toowoomba Grammar School accepts enrolments from overseas students in the following CRICOS registered courses:
|CRICOS Course No:||82952F||(Years 5 – 6)|
|CRICOS Course No:||082953E||(Years 7 – 10)|
|CRICOS Course No:||004981C||(Years 11 – 12)|
International Student Agent
Toowoomba Grammar School has appointed Hwait International Education as its International Student Agent. The details for Hwait International Education are:
- Principal – Mr Nelson Ni;
- Address – Suite 3013, Level 30, No 580, Nanjing Road (West), Shanghai, People’s Republic of China, 200041
- Website – hwait.com
- Phone – +86 21 60445560
- E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Board of Trustees of the Toowoomba Grammar School trading as Toowoomba Grammar School
CRICOS Provider Code: 00525D