The Toowoomba Grammar School Old Boys’ Association is the association of the School’s past students. Meetings are held on the first Wednesday of each month excluding school holidays and commence at 7:30pm in the Old Hall.
The objectives of the Toowoomba Grammar School Old Boys’ Association are:
- To promote the best interest of the School, having particular regard to its stated aims as a Great Public School of Queensland;
- To co-operate with and support the Board of Trustees and the Headmaster in their administration of the School;
- To assist the School financially or otherwise in order to enable the School to further its aims and objectives in providing students of the school with the best possible opportunities for their personal development in academic, cultural and sporting endeavours;
- To foster camaraderie between past students of the School;
- To promote friendship between past and present students of the School;
- To co-operate with the Past Students’ Associations of other Schools in matters of common interest;
- To co-operate with other Toowoomba Grammar School Auxiliary Bodies;
- To do all such other things as are incidental to or conducive to the attainment of any or all of the above objectives.
Link to the OBA Constitution